ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Plans
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited (ICICI Prudential Life) is promoted by ICICI Bank Limited and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited.
ICICI Prudential Life began its operations in fiscal year 2001 and has consistently been amongst the top players* in the Indian life insurance sector. Our Assets Under Management (AUM) as on 31st March 2018 were ₹1,395.3 billion.
At ICICI Prudential Life, we operate on the core philosophy of customer centricity. We offer long term savings and protection products to meet different life stage requirements of our customers. We have developed and implemented various initiatives to provide cost-effective products, superior quality services, consistent fund performance and a hassle-free claim settlement experience to our customers.
In FY2015 ICICI Prudential Life became the first private life insurer to attain assets under management of ₹1 trillion. ICICI Prudential Life is also the first insurance company in India to be listed on NSE and BSE.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Regn. No. 105. CIN: L66010MH2000PLC127837.
Address:- ICICI PruLife Towers, 1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025.
Toll-Free: 1860 266 7766
List of ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Plans
ICICI Pru iProtect Smart
- Fits in your tight budget: After paying your monthly rent, phone and light bills, a term insurance premium can be difficult. ICICI Pru iProtect Smart’s affordable premiums make sure it isn’t.
- Gives you longer cover: The best time to buy life insurance is now. Buying now will ensure that you get live cover at low premiums for the desired term. ICICI Pru iProtect Smart can cover you till the age of 85 and you also have option to get whole life cover till age 99.
- Option to cover 34 critical illnesses^: ICICI Pru iProtect Smart pays on the diagnosis of any one of 34 critical illnesses. No hospital bills are required.
- Option of lump sum or income: ICICI Pru iProtect Smart allows your family to get their life insurance payout as a lump sum, income or a combination of both. A lump sum payment is a single payment made to the nominee on the death of the insured person. An income payment is a series of annual or monthly payments, made to the nominee on the insured person’s death. The latter option can save your family from the hassle of managing and investing a large sum of money.
- Helps you fight terminal illness: ICICI Pru iProtect Smart pays out your insurance cover even before death, if you are affected by a terminal illness. This includes AIDS.
- Option to add personal accident cover, now or later: Personal accident cover pays a higher amount in case of death due to an accident. You can add this feature while buying the policy or at a later stage.
- Creditor Protection: You can buy the insurance policy under the Married Woman’s Property Act++. This protects the money paid under the policy from seizure by creditors such as banks. It thus provides an additional layer of protection to your family.
Step 1 - Claim Reporting
The first step involves reporting your claims. You can report your claims online, at our branches or through an SMS as per your convenience.
Step 2 - Claim Review
Our ClaimCare team then scrutinizes your claim details and guides you, individually, at every step of the way. The ClaimCare team will assess your claim, inform you in case any documents are pending and raise a requirement. Should you need any help, our claim experts will guide you and make sure that we are there to help whenever you need us.
Step 3 - Claim Settlement
Once your claim is intimated and we receive all the relevant documents, we will settle your claim. Moreover, in order to secure your settlement amount, reduce documentation and ensure your convenience, we use electronic modes of transfer for settling your claim.
We believe that a hassle free claim settlement is the ultimate service we provide to our customers.
Understand our Claims Process Better
Download our ICICI Pru ClaimCare Newsletter to gain a comprehensive insight into our Claims Process.